Data Scientist / Statistician
DataLab USA is an analytics and technology driven database marketing consultancy. We combine sophisticated technology, cutting edge analytics and an intrinsic understanding of marketing to build large-scale addressable marketing programs for Fortune 500 companies. Our clients operate in multiple verticals: Financial Services, Insurance, Telcom, and Travel & Leisure.
Because of our success, we are growing at a rapid pace. We have placed in the INC 5000 list of fastest growing private companies for four times in the last ten years. At its heart, DataLab has the entrepreneurial spirit of a start-up. We judge ourselves on our ability to innovate, drive efficiency and deliver excellence for our clients.
Key responsibilities/duties include:
- Build, implement and maintain predictive models through their full lifecycle.
- Identifies patterns & trends in data, and provides insights to enhance business decision making.
- Identify challenges and opportunities from client strategy discussions and taking ownership of solution.
- Set up and monitor monthly model recalibration process.
- Generate complex ad-hoc analyses combining disparate concepts or creating new approaches.
- Design and create new analytic procedures & automation.
- Review corporate model scoring QC.
- Review corporate data transformation QC.
Education and Experience:
- MS/PHD in a quantitative discipline or BS in a quantitative discipline with commensurate experience
- Regular SQL use for querying data
- Experience programming with at least one language
- Use of statistical software (e.g., R, Python)
- Experience with Tableau (or other data visualization platform)
- Experience with Excel
- Financial or insurance industry experience strongly preferred
- 3-5 years of Database Marketing and Data Mining experience
To Apply for this position, please fill out the on-line application form.
DataLab USA is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.