IT Project Manager
DataLab USA is an analytics and technology driven database marketing consultancy. We combine sophisticated technology, cutting edge analytics and an intrinsic understanding of marketing to build large-scale addressable marketing programs for Fortune 500 companies. Our clients operate in multiple verticals: Financial Services, Insurance, Telcom, and Travel & Leisure.
Because of our success, we are growing at a rapid pace. We have placed in the INC 5000 list of fastest growing private companies for four times in the last ten years. At its heart, DataLab has the entrepreneurial spirit of a start-up. We judge ourselves on our ability to innovate, drive efficiency and deliver excellence for our clients.
The primary purpose of this position is to provide lead project management oversight and support while running a full complement of concurrent project plans in order to organize resources efficiently and get projects done on time and within budget.
- Provide direct communication with high level business managers, executives, and internal stakeholders to determine project expectations, deliverables, timetables and phases.
- Forecast and develop project plans (scope, stakeholders, approval, change management, implementation, conclusions, takeaways).
- Budget, capacity, and resource planning and allocation (human and hardware), while understanding chargeback and ROI principles.
- Cross-functional team coordination of tasks and projects within IT team, stakeholders and other technical resources.
- Refine and develop performance metrics and monitors to assess the status of projects.
- Will serve as central resource for communication between the field (managers, executives, stakeholders) and IT technical team members.
- Demonstrate ability to document issues and escalate as required based on policy and impact to DatalabUSA Systems.
- Use JIRA tracking system to track issues, ideas, and requests.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in IT or related field
- 5+ years of direct project management experience with IT/Technical teams.
- Change Management and IT Service Management knowledge and experience.
- Background knowledge of SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) principals and implementations.
- Experience in IT system migration efforts, cloud-related implementations or other IT/IS related projects (planning to execution)
- PMP Certification a Plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills required
- Ability to multitask and prioritize multiple projects and deadlines
- Ability to adapt and lead problem resolution efforts in a fast paced, agile environment.
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Live within 35 minutes of driving distance, or willing to move within 35 minutes of driving distance.
To Apply for this position, please fill out the on-line application form.
DataLab USA is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.