Senior Database Developer
- Work with Technical Team Lead and clients to define program requirements
- Monitor and tune database resources and activities for SQL Server databases
- Data modeling
- Develop environment specifications, benchmarking performance scenarios, and monitor environment
- Building complex SQL queries for data analysis and data extract
- Building ETL scripts
- Building data mart extraction processes
- Building and maintaining update and extraction processes.
- Performing quality assurance and testing.
- Participate in the creation of technical documentation and training material.
- Programming with SQL Server, SQL stored procedures, user defined functions, cursors and query batches.
- Database design, development and management
- Data modeling
- Defining problems, collecting data, establishing facts, and drawing valid conclusions
- Analyzing business processes and performing in-depth work analyses
- Interfacing with end-users or clients
- Excellent prioritization and organization skills including ability to establish priorities independently and motivation
- Strong self-initiative
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to deal effectively in a team environment
- Clear communication skills
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from a top-tier, four-year college or university
- Minimum 5 years of continued technical and business experience
- Direct marketing experience is a strong plus
To Apply for this position, please fill out the on-line application form.
DataLab USA is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.