Statistician / Predictive Modeler / Data Scientist
DataLab USA is an award winning database marketing company that focuses on optimizing multichannel marketing solutions. Through the use of data analytics, sourcing, processing, and digital services DataLab USA effectively enables national organization to maximize their direct marketing investments.
Requirements: 3-5 years Experience; Must know SQL; Financial or insurance industry experience strongly preferred; Must have direct marketing experience. R experience a plus.
- Analyze the effectiveness of existing predictive models and optimization strategies.
- Manage the full life cycle of model builds.
- Interface directly with clients to consult on the effectiveness of marketing programs.
- 3-5 years experience in direct marketing response, conversion, attrition, & LTV.
- Analysis of entire business problems and management solution delivery.
- Management and development of the full life cycle of model builds.
- Programming with SQL.
- Working with extremely large datasets/data warehouses.
- Strong data mining proficiency.
- SAS/CART/TREENET experience is a plus.
- Aptitude in critical thinking and problem solving.
- Ability to set priorities and work independently and with a team to meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to deal effectively in a team environment.
- 3-5 years of database marketing and data mining experience. Applicable experience with the Insurance and Financial industries is a strong advantage.
To Apply for this position, please fill out the on-line application form.
DataLab USA is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.