DataLab USA is an award-winning database marketing company that focuses on optimizing multichannel marketing solutions. Through the use of data analytics, sourcing, processing, and digital services, DataLab USA effectively enables Fortune 500 companies to maximize their direct marketing investments.
The Account Coordinator is the liaison between one or more of DataLab USA’s clients and the internal product development and analytical teams. This role provides essential support to clients who contract with DataLab for database marketing services. You would coordinate the requirements of the clients database marketing programs and the DataLab teams that support the client. This role requires a high level of problem solving and research skills to troubleshoot client challenges.
To be successful in this position you must have an aptitude for technology and the ability to learn the clients business quickly, as well as a passion for excellent customer service, improving business processes, and recommending best marketing practices. Excellent communication, attention to detail, and multi-tasking skills are essential.
- Act as primary point of contact between clients and DataLabs product development and analytics teams. Responsible for daily client communication via telephone, email, and online presentation tools. Respond in a timely manner to a wide variety of client inquiries. Coordinate and lead internal and external client team meetings, as well as occasional onsite meetings
- Professionally and diplomatically resolve difficult issues regarding client concerns and other matters as necessary
- Manage account resources by setting appropriate priorities, expectations, and delivery timelines
- Identify client priorities and maintain the client’s task list. Act as the internal subject matter expert for the client’s business processes, business data, and marketing campaign business rules
- Understand and interpret the client’s marketing campaign criteria and results
- Analyze data and reports for anomalies and accuracy prior to client delivery
- Review business requirements with DataLab’s product development and analytics teams and explain client deliverables as needed
- Act as primary owner of all written documentation delivered to the client, including project and campaign requirements, direct marketing results reports, and presentations
- Must have the ability to learn basic SQL skills
- Support client billing and usage reporting
- Prior service experience in a technology setting
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal, client management, follow-through and problem resolution skills
- Logical thinker with excellent attention to detail
- Strong aptitude for technology as well as an understanding/interest in direct marketing practices
- Outstanding documentation and organization skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills, a highly developed sense of curiosity, and a passion for learning
- Ability to communicate in a clear, concise, understandable manner, and listen attentively to others, understand material, and provide advice and instruction to clients/users
- Ability to lead requirement discovery sessions with client, understand and document client business process flows, and provide advice and instruction to clients/users
- Flexibility to adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment
- Strong aptitude for technology and an understanding of and an interest in electronic direct marketing practices
- Knowledge of SQL and direct marketing a plus
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
To Apply for this position, please fill out the on-line application form.
DataLab USA is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.