Database Architect/Database Technical Leader
DataLab USA is an award winning database marketing company that focuses on optimizing multichannel marketing solutions. Through the use of data analytics, sourcing, processing, and digital services DataLab USA effectively enables national organization to maximize their direct marketing investments.
- BS degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Good understanding of organization goals and business objectives
- Good interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Excellent programming skills using SQL/T-SQL. Experience with scripting languages, C# & CLR development is a plus.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in designing, developing and maintaining enterprise level data architectures and large scale databases
- Experience with designing and developing high performance dynamic and automated ETL processing
- Strong experience in Database Administration like Performance Tuning (I/O, Memory, CPU, indexing…), Query Optimization, Disaster Recovery…
- Experience with quality control management, capable of determining the necessary areas to test & improve
- Analyze, design and develop high performance parallel/distributed large scale data processing
- Troubleshoot architecture and data issues
- Work closely with internal departments to assess, develop, enhance and maintain enterprise wide solutions
- Train and develop junior and mid-level SQL developers
- Enforce best practices in development & production
To Apply for this position, please fill out the on-line application form.
DataLab USA is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.