Junior Data Analyst
DataLab USA is an award winning database marketing company that focuses on optimizing multichannel marketing solutions. Through the use of data analytics, sourcing, processing, and digital services DataLab USA effectively enables national organization to maximize their direct marketing investments.
This is an exciting full time opportunity to join Datalab USA located in Germantown, MD as it seeks talented Data Analysts. This position reports directly to senior management and is responsible for business intelligence and data quality.
- Compile and extract data from various sources to present to internal and external clients
- Generate and distribute various operational reports on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
- Ensure validity by investigating all data and reports obtained. Research outliers and initiate corrective action to address the issue. Continue follow-up and escalation until resolved
- Communicate analysis results and supporting data to the relevant management
- Assist with report enhancements and modifications
- Perform regular audits to ensure that operational workflow is being followed according to policy and procedure and provide feedback
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent related work experience in Information Technology
- Minimum of three years of analytical and problem solving experience with attention to detail
- Demonstrated technical skills in SQL. R and(or) SAS experience considered an asset
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of stakeholders
- Excellent organizational and self-directed skills – ability to initiate, coordinate and prioritize responsibilities and follow through on tasks and projects, and ability to perform multiple tasks in an environment of frequent and often short deadlines
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as independently with minimal supervision
- Self motivated team player with strong work ethics
- Ability to foster a cooperative work environment
- Ability to develop, plan, and implement short- and long-range goals
Value Add Qualifications:
- Direct Marketing experience
- Digital Marketing experience
Salary Range: Commensurate with Experience
Compensation package includes a salary commensurate with experience, Medical and other insurance programs available – Dental, Long and short term Disability and a 401(k) with company match.
About Datalab USA
DataLab USA provides unrivaled data based support to marketing-oriented organizations. We combine state-of-the-art technology with practical, hands-on experience to offer a full range of services including data analysis, predictive modeling, data processing, and database management services. We offer a competitive, comprehensive compensation package, challenging work, and excellent career growth potential.
To Apply for this position, please fill out the on-line application form.
DataLab USA is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.