Senior Business Systems Analyst/Project Manager
DataLab USA is an award-winning database marketing company that focuses on optimizing multichannel marketing solutions. Through the use of data analytics, sourcing, processing, and digital services DataLab USA effectively enables national organization to maximize their direct marketing investments. We offer a competitive, comprehensive compensation package including full benefits, exceptionally challenging work, and excellent career growth potential.
Experienced Senior Business Systems Analyst will:
- Work closely and indirectly oversee team members from shared services (e.g., Strategy, Technology, Analytics, etc.) who will help identify, drive, and implement solutions for our client(s)
- Maintain a strong partnership with the client by ensuring successful execution of deliverables, providing thought leadership on strategic planning initiatives, and providing overall efficient account management.
The Focus of the Senior Business System Analyst includes:
- Managing working partnerships with primary client leads
- Coordinate and lead internal and external client team meetings, as well as occasional onsite meetings.
- Interpreting and leading client discussions on results and results trending
- Mentoring and coaching individual team members for successful career growth
- Fostering a collaborative, energized internal team dynamic
- Understanding, leading and/or managing account development and growth opportunities
- Direct experience or strong ancillary knowledge of database marketing, including key understandings of all aspects of direct response marketing and testing
- 3+ years of SQL programming experience
- 5+ years of client services/account management
- 5+ years direct marketing experience
- Analytically minded, specifically comfortable with data, response metrics and trends
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to analyze problems and produce a viable solution
- Bachelor’s degree required. Technology and math backgrounds a plus
- Experience with test planning and use cases
- Ability to lead and coordinate people and activities throughout a full solution lifecycle
To Apply for this position, please fill out the on-line application form.
DataLab USA is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.