Entry Level Technical Designer/Developer
DataLab USA is an award winning database marketing company that focuses on optimizing multichannel marketing solutions. Through the use of data analytics, sourcing, processing, and digital services DataLab USA effectively enables national organization to maximize their direct marketing investments.
The primary purpose of this position is to develop database systems solutions and associated technical services designed to support client business objectives through data analysis, modeling, and management. Candidates must be technically proficient and possess good interpersonal, troubleshooting, and documentation skills.
- Perform daily file import/exporting using SQL Bulk Insert/BCP
- Setup adhoc or automated name/address hygiene processes
- Troubleshoot file import/export issues
- Troubleshoot existing SQL scripts/tasks
- Monitor/Provide quality control for automated processing tasks.
- Additional Duties as assigned by manager
- Understand SQL
- Windows commands and scripting/automation techniques a plus
- Structured programming skills – object oriented design knowledge is a plus
- Strong attention to detail
- Clear communication and team work ability
- Strong self-initiative
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors Degree Required
- Direct Marketing experience or knowledge a plus
- Certifications/Technical Training are a plus
To Apply for this position, please fill out the on-line application form.
DataLab USA is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.