Technical Team Leader/Project Manager
DataLab USA is an award winning database marketing company that focuses on optimizing multichannel marketing solutions. Through the use of data analytics, sourcing, processing, and digital services DataLab USA effectively enables national organization to maximize their direct marketing investments.
- Design, develop and maintain databases using MS SQL, Server.
- Design, deploy and support direct mail marketing campaign processes.
- Manage overall project and resources planning and management for database system development and production.
- Ensure proper project management and change control of key project assets.
- Define roles and responsibilities across all team members involved with project. Lead team of SQL developers. Manage and support the client in creating the marking strategy.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- 5 years experience in the specialty (Technical Engineer or Engineer)
- Knowledge of and/or Experience in Developing Data Warehouses, Campaign Management Tools
- MS SQL Expert (SSRS, SSMS, SSIS), Marketing Database, Personal Identity Information (PII) processing.
To Apply for this position, please fill out the on-line application form.
DataLab USA is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.