Database Marketing Firm in Germantown, MD seeks an experienced IT recruiter.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Exceptional oral/written communication, interpersonal and follow-through skills, and attention to detail
- Highly effective social media and internet search engine techniques to source passive candidates
- Knowledge of the IT industry
- Perform full-cycle recruitment: identify and screen applicants, coordinate interviews between technical staff and customers, extend offers, and employee on-boarding
- Establish and maintain relationships with college career centers and participate in job fairs
- Must be deadline driven with ability to produce quality candidates with a short turnaround
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment
- Proficiency in MS Office, web-based search engines, and electronic recruiting tools
- Proven ability to work effectively with minimal supervision in a fast-paced, result-oriented environment
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in IT recruiting to include sourcing for SQL Developers
About Datalab USA:
- DataLab USA provides unrivaled data based support to marketing-oriented organizations. We combine state-of-the-art technology with practical, hands-on experience to offer a full range of services including data analysis, predictive modeling, data processing, and database management services. We offer a competitive, comprehensive compensation package, challenging work, and excellent career growth potential.
Compensation package includes a salary commensurate with experience, medical and other insurance benefits including 401(k) with company match.
To Apply for this position, please fill out the on-line application form.
DataLab USA is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.