Better Data Equals Better Results
At DataLab USA, we currently house more than 200 million prospect records in our in-house databases. Culled from a variety of list sources—including the major credit bureaus and public records—our data is updated on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis. As our client, you always have access to the most extensive and up-to-date transactional data, credit data, saturation data, insurance and financial trigger data, and much, much more.
But once you have this intelligence, you need to know what to do with it. That’s what sets DataLab USA apart. We use over 2,500 data attributes to target better results. When you work with us, we’ll customize our data sourcing and compilation strategy to find the exact the mix of attributes that will lead to optimal results for your initiatives. Ready to expand your prospects, maximize the value of your current customers, or create an appropriate retention program? Contact us or request a quote.
Smart Data Sourcing Equals Savings
More data isn’t always better. If you’re going to invest in data, it had better be worth the cost. DataLab USA helps justify the expense by testing data on your prior campaigns. We don’t want you to spend a penny on additional data unless it lifts your ROI. We have access to all of the data you see below, and more.
National Demographic Files
- • ITA Data from four National Installed Sources
- • DataLab Proprietary Saturation File
- • Geo-Aggregated Credit Data
- • Geo-Summarized Financial Capacity Data
Niche / Specialty Sources
- • Multiple National Affinity Sources
- • Health / Ailments Database
- • Channel preferences (mail, tablet, desktop)
- • National Building Permit File
- • National New Movers Database
- • DataLab Insurance Agent Database
- • DataLab Proprietary Vacancy & Returned Mail Database
- • Dual Bureau Sourced Broad Market & Triggers
- • Retention Triggers
- • Cellular, Telephone, & Utility Data
Don’t see what you’re looking for? Not all of the data we have access to is listed above. You can request more information by giving us a call at 301-972-1430 or contacting us here. Please note DataLab USA is not a list broker, but we do source on behalf of our clients.